Sunday, June 10, 2007

It's been a while

Well I have had a lot of request(more like demands) to update my blog so I'm going to throw two weeks of information in this blog.

So throughout these two weeks I've managed to Get in a car wreck, cut a slice out of my finger get stung by a wasp all sorts of crazy stuff. But out of all of it I realized something you have no clue what is going to happen to you and when it's going to happen. So why not go live everyday like it's you're last day just in case ya know. But it was one of those random thoughts.

Well I also noticed something else today during the twelve o' clock service today all the 40 something summer session kids sat through service and it made me think about how I use to sit there and be one of those kids. I thought if there was one piece of advice what would I tell them. and I thought about it and I figured it out I would tell them they are sitting there in that service to convict and compel. They need to walk in there and out worship, take the best notes, be the best people they can be. They are a generation with a HUGE influence. Adults see them and they think if a teen is out worshiping me I need to worship better. If a teen is taking better notes than I am, i need to take better ones. That's just how adults think. So if anybody in summer session reads this you have the hugest influence in the church so do what you do the best you possibly can pursue everything with excellence.

Well I guess that's all I hopefully update more often, so PEACE OUT





love,




T-Barry

1 comment:

Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! said...

That's an excellent thought. I'm not in Summer Sessions, but I'm going to do Equip and the same applies. We have so much influence as teenagers. Most of the time we don't even notice how many people watch us.

-Alex Pilgrim