Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Well Well Well

Since the last time I posted I've had some crazy stuff happen. I've written about a dozen new poems and I'm not gonna type them because I like reading them to people instead of you reading it because I can put the rhythm I have for it and some of the pieces have different emotions but yeah.

Well Camp was freaking awesome like I couldn't even explain how much I got out of it I've been so much closer to Christ ever since. I really don't have any crazy stories or anything just an experience like that words can't come to explain. So there isn't much I can say

I did happen to get corn rolls which were pretty tight.

Also Tori Ohlerking and I accomplished to show the Invisible Children movie at camp and 20 people showed up which was awesome because these people gave up there beach time and free time to come watch this movie so I was so excited.

and this here is my favorite The wonderful Tori O. and I are now planning a trip to Africa either Mozambique or Zimbabwe for next summer and I am so flipping excited. It's gonna be an experience like no other. We're gonna do all sorts of Justice projects and fund raisers and all sorts of stuff.

well so much has happened but it's nothing words can describe I'm gonna try my hardest to blog more often.

so that's really all for now




Love,




T-Barry

3 comments:

Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! said...

That's cool. I'm glad camp was such an awesome experience for you.
-Alex Pilgrim

Anonymous said...

Glad it was good. I still haven't seen invisible children yet ( but I plan too once finals are over) I am totally supporting and would love to go to Africa with all of you. You guys just straight up rock

Barton Pickens said...

Whats up T man Im so excited for you guys back home I know camp was out of this world and God really moved in Hearts. I cant wait to be back with you guys just tearing Refuge up bro. Anyways bro stay strong and keep looking towards him later bro. IN HIS GRIP